What you'll need: A pair of 3- to 5-pound dumbbells and a stability ball.
Targets: Shoulders, triceps, abs, glutes, legs
- Lie facedown on ball with palms on floor, abs engaged, back flat, legs extended 3 feet apart and toes on floor.
- Squeeze glutes to lift legs as high as you can.
- Hold up for 1 count, then bring feet together.
- Separate legs; lower. Do 15 reps.
Targets: Biceps, glutes, abs, quads
- Sit on ball with back straight, abs engaged, feet on floor and a dumbbell in each hand, elbows bent, palms in.
- Keeping upper body still and right knee bent, lift right foot 6 inches while swinging left arm forward and right arm back (as if running).
- Return to start. Switch sides; repeat. Do 20 reps, alternating sides.
Targets: Obliques, glutes, legs
a. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, abs engaged, hands behind head, elbows out. Squat.
Curtsy Lunge/Lateral Raise
Targets: Shoulders, abs, obliques, hips, glutes, legs
a. Stand with feet hip-width apart, a dumbbell in right hand, right arm by side, left hand on hip. Lunge left leg back behind right leg.
Targets: Abs, glutes, legs
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, knees slightly bent, arms extended in front of you at shoulder level.
- Keeping back flat and abs engaged, hinge forward from hips and slide right leg back, toes pointed out.
- Lift right leg as high as you can.
- Curl right foot toward butt; release.
- Return to start. Do 15 reps. Switch legs; repeat.